Episode 4: Shrimp Fra Diavolo on Valentine’s Day

Share, if you dare...Share on FacebookPin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Email this to someone

Gentlemen, I have two options available to you on Valentine’s Day:

1. Go out to a restaurant, where the prices are inflated, and servers and kitchen staff overworked on the busiest restaurant day of the year.  And MAYBE, you’ll both have a good time.
  2. Or, stay home (or go to her place).  And for a fraction of the price, cook Shrimp fra Diavolo – and get laid.  I even show you how to do it in Episode 4 of my CTGL You Tube channel (select “play” above).

But there’s two key Cook This…Get Laid component sthat you must pay attention to every time you cook for he:

1. Ask her the following question, “What are your favorite foods baby?”  And listen to the answer.  Shellfish allergies are common and not so sexy.  Or she may not even like shrimp, in which case you’ll substitute chicken or sprouted tofu.
  2. Since you control the quality of food that goes into your bodies when cooking healthy at home – and you both have energy post-meal to do anything that might come up afterwards.

Watch my video, or read on the written recipe for Shrimp fra Diavolo – and have a fantastic Valentine’s Day.

About Mona

I'm a food writer and home cook that loves to talk about healthy food and romance.
This entry was posted in Dinner and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Episode 4: Shrimp Fra Diavolo on Valentine’s Day

1. Matthew Reed says:

Love the videos. You’re living my dream. When I am alone in my kitchen I pretend I am hosting a cooking show.
    Great recipe (esp with all the fresh herbs. Sometimes Fra Diavolo gets heavy with the heat, the fresh herbs lighten that up a lot)

• Mona says:

Matthew, how do you think I got my start? Practicing in front of my imaginary camera, amusing myself and my husband!

2. Kim Garst says:

As usual, another amazing video and recipe! Thanks for sharing!

3. Lorrie says:

Thanks for the entertaining recipes! I’ll let you know if it works…

4. Leah says:

MMM yumm yet another great thing to make some day soon!!!

5. Joyce says:

I know where to send my non-cooking guy (and gal) friends. Great vid!

6. Ok, now I am off to the store! This recipe makes my mouth water.

7. Joyce Martin says:

Great recipe! Thanks for sharing!

8. Erica Ardali says:

I think the hubs would appreciate this. I would appreciate more if he would learn how to cook. lol Thanks for sharing Diva. I LOVE your blog! 🙂

9. Love this! Thanks again for sharing your brilliance with us!

10. denny hagel says:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

11. Linda says:

The recipe looks wonderful–what a great idea with the videos.

12. Helena says:

This looks wonderful. I think I’ll make it for myself this weekend. 🙂 Thanks Mona!

13. Great video and instruction to cook a delicious meal. Since I am eating lean and green this will fit nicely to change up our normal beef, chicken or pork. Can’t wait to try it.

14. Shrimp “from the devil” on Cupid’s Holiday? How inspiring!

15. Solvita says:

Thank you so much for the recipe! Great job Mona! 🙂

16. Edmund says:

Great video. If I were to substitute 2 fresh tomatos instead of canned tomatos, would the recipe still be as good?

• Mona says:

Yes indeed, but make sure the tomatoes are blanched, peeled and roasted in an oven, drizzled with olive oil. If anything, the recipe will be even more delicious.

17. Great videos and a great recipe. Thank you!

18. Fantastic video, Mona. You’re so natural! ♥

19. Love your videos and recipes and most importantly love that you mention substitutes we can use if we have diet restrictions:) Keep up the great work:)

20. Jennifer says:

Great advice, great recipe ~ as always. I love to hear that you can substitute sprouted tofu in this recipe, sounds yummy! Thanks for looking out for us vegetarians . . .

21. Pingback: International Hot & Spicy Day | Cook This…Get Laid